At places like ASICS, UCSF, and New York & Company, the MuleSoft developer relations team helps software developers and architects build the infrastructure that connects the world’s applications, data, and devices. We are building a global community – spanning SF, Stockholm, Sydney, Mumbai and beyond – to evangelize a smarter way to write software, facilitate mentorship, and advocate for developer needs.
As our team grows, we are looking for a Developer Community Associate to help us build, run, and scale our programs. This person will have the freedom to exercise creativity, problem-solving skills, and judgment in building programs to make our community more valuable for developers.
What you’ll achieve:
- Gain a basic understanding of how MuleSoft’s product works and how developers use our technology day-to-day
- Get to know our community and existing programs
- Take over the management of key programs, including activities such as email promotion, social outreach, and more
- Represent MuleSoft developer relations at events and online
- Own programs end-to-end, from proposing improvements to executing cross-functionally
- Become a visible leader in the global community - our members know and respect you for what you’ve done for the community
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Interest and aptitude to understand technology in general, and software developer in particular; you do not have to know how to code, but you must understand how developers think
- Empathy in communication and action – we represent the interest of developers internally and externally towards the developer community
- Experience in managing and executing complex projects end-to-end, from gathering requirements and execution to reporting on results
- The ability to speak more than one language is a plus
- The desire to learn how to write software is also a plus
What you’ll get from us:
We realize exceptional people don’t choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you’re set up for success so you can do your best work. As a Muley, you’ll be based in our downtown Union Square HQ and receive comprehensive health benefits, life insurance, paid parental leave, 401K, equity, and flexible vacation time. Plus the fun stuff, like a fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, volunteer opportunities, onsite happy hours and free yoga classes, annual rafting trip and offsite activities, and MeetUp, our annual all-company offsite in San Diego. Check out our Life at MuleSoft page to learn more!